WhatsApp could offer yet another way to share files with people nearby
- WhatsApp is considering adding a new feature to share files with people nearby.
- This feature would be similar to AirDrop and Nearby Share and says the file transfers are end-to-end encrypted.
- There is no official release date for the feature yet, but it has the potential to bring cross-platform file sharing to WhatsApp’s 2 billion users worldwide.
- For more, please visit The Verge website.
Telegram is rolling out ‘view-once’ voice and video messages
- Telegram is rolling out new features for both regular and premium users.
- Regular users will get features like “view-once” video and voice messages, read receipts, and the ability to pause recording.
- Premium users will get additional features like hiding read times and choosing who can message them first.
- For more, please visit the Tech Crunch website.
£28m special needs school in Derry cannot accommodate all pupils at new campus
- Ardnashee School and College, a special educational needs school in Londonderry, faces challenges in relocating all its pupils to a new £28m campus.
- The new campus, expected to be completed by February 2025, can only accommodate 275 pupils.
- An Education Authority (EA) spokesperson reported that the school is working with the EA on options to ensure places for all pupils.
- For more, please visit the Belfast Telegraph website.